about the company
Our client is an established name in the Construction/Engineering space, specialised in large MRT projects.
about the job
Our client is looking for a General Manager to join their Singapore office and to continue developing this high performing team.
Working with about 100 headcounts, you will report directly to the COO.
The scope of this particular position includes, but not limited to:
- Develop policies and objectives to set the company’s strategic business and operations directions
- Oversee daily business operations
- Advise Top Management on business and management strategies (Finance, Project, Sales etc.)
- Resolve and provide advice on all engineering issues for Finance, Project and Sales Department.
- Involve in conceptual and detailed design of electrical / instrumentation engineering works.
- Possess sound project legal and contractual knowledge and advice top management, Sales and Project Department accordingly on interpreting contract.
- Work together with Sales Department on carrying out marketing presentation to our potential clients.
- Negotiate with clients, generate new businesses and build up rapport with the customer.
skills & experience required
To be successful in this position, you will need to demonstrate:
- Proven experience as General Manager in similar industry (Construction/Engineering dealing with Transportation projects)
- Understanding of business functions such as Finance, Sales, HR, etc.
- Possess strong business acumen and demonstrated operations knowledge that drives optimal growth and profitability
- Aptitude in decisionmaking and problemsolving
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively you can contact Huong at +65 65101369 for immediate consideration
EA: 94C3609 / Reg ID: R1551824