about the company
The organisation is a global leader in providing acute and long-term care. They are a value-driven organization with a passion to cultivate excellence and innovation while providing a working environment where everyone’s talents are fully optimized. In its efforts to support growth within the region, this position is created to drive business excellence.
about the job
A fantastic opportunity for individuals who are adept in assuming a leadership role in driving sales across the Asian countries to hit as well as exceed the Annual Operating Plan of the business. You are responsible for the Profit and Loss of the region including the gross margin, cash flow requirements and earnings.
As the General Manager of the organization, you are required to:
- Responsible for effective planning, delegating, coordinating, organizing, and decision making to attain desirable profit making results for the company
- Manage and maintain strategic partnerships with key partners and customers for mutual business benefits, business continuity and sustainability
- Ability to build strong business rapport at all levels, especially C-Suites
- Knowledge of healthcare market and hospital hierarchy
- Provide leadership and vision to all functions within the organization
- Responsible for delivering strong business growth to shareholders and creating a high performing team in the assigned markets.
- General management function with P&L responsibilities with regional exposure in medtech industry in SEA markets.
about the manager/team
Reporting to the APAC President, you will be working closely with the Senior Management Team to identify market opportunities and elaborate Go-To-Market strategy to better cover opportunities in the SEA region
skills & experience required
To be successful in this role, you possess a strong track record in executive level sales management in the healthcare sector. You are adept in the medical devices industry and possess a strong working experience with channel partners within Asia. You have a strong business and financial acumen. A degree in business administration, or medical science related discipline is advantageous.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Khalis at 6510 7401.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1551822 )