about the company
Our client, holder of a world recognized company brand with annual after-tax profits of over 500 million SGD, currently seeks to employ a Group Finance Manager.
about the job
The incumbent will be working within a team of 4 staff which functions within a finance department of over 25. Responsibilities include Group Consolidation of over 16 entities, SGX reporting and other Financial / Management reporting matters.
about the team
With projects & pipelines lining up to 2030, successful applicants can expect a stable and progressive career within a high performance team.
- Possess a recognised Degree in Accounting or ACCA / CIMA equivalent.
- Possess at least 7 years of working experience in the Financial Accounting function
- Experience in handling group consolidation, SGX reporting and Financial reporting
- Prior work experience in Big 4
- Good presentation skills with strong command of English
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Daniel Goh / EA: 94C3609 / Registration ID: R1104468
Group reporting, Consolidation, SGX, Singapore Exchange