about the company
A new but well established Technology organisation is looking to hire an experienced Head of Marketing to spearhead a new exciting project for a new market. As a core part of the team, you will oversee all marketing activity for both the core betting product. Responsible for online marketing, you will need to be experienced in digital marketing techniques such as SEO, PPC, affiliates and display, as well as eCRM (customer segmentation). You will be the owner of the marketing budget and be responsible for ensuring it is spent in the best possible way.
about the role
• To set the digital marketing strategy, advising on methods for targeting and achieving core business KPI’s, including SEO, affiliates and social advertising.
• Reporting on above activities, analysing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based data.
• To own the strategic customer lifecycle, from welcome phase through to churn prevention.
• Develop contact strategies that are specific to customer segments, by tailoring offers, timing, messages, products and channels.
• Alongside agency, drive increased following on chosen social media platforms and be responsible for hitting agreed targets.
• Own social media strategy, from platform choice through to measurement, best practice content creation and amplified share of voice.
• Establish the marketing processes and structures in this new initiative by working closely with the operation team to ensure they are suitably challenged and performing their roles to the required standard.
skills and requirements
• A marketing all-rounder who covers all the latest online marketing techniques.
• Experience in managing PPC, SEO affiliate and online advertising campaigns.
• A good understanding of digital marketing measurement, PPC, SEO affiliates etc.
• An understanding of core direct marketing principles – segmentation, CRM, customer journey etc.
If you are keen on this role, please proceed to apply.
EA: 94C3609/ R1441949