about the company
Our client is one of the top international banks in the world and focuses on Corporate and Investment Banking.
about the job
- Manage a team of processing staff providing strong support to an assigned portfolio of trade finance clients.
- Provide good technical and effective trade support to clients and relationship managers to mitigate trade cycle risk exposure
- Ensure adherence to procedures, policy and guidelines at all times.
- Propose areas of improvement in the team for the benefit of the department
- Participate in assigned projects from time to time.
Other responsibilities and daily tasks include the following:
- Review and authorize daily transactions within approved perimeters and client’s expected turnaround time.
- Provide quality processing and timely service delivery to clients.
- Cultivate team spirit and build up confidence in the team in their handling of daily transactions.
- Coaching and training of the team to be proficient in their dealing with clients.
- Monitor daily workload is well distributed within the team to ensure processing efficiency and prompt client service delivery.
- Identify team’s training needs and development.
skills and experience required
- Possesses at least 15 years of trade finance operation experience, with strong technical skills from LC checking and processing to management of the team
- Knowledge of ICC publications – UCP600, ISP98, URR725, URC522, ISBP.
- Knowledge of local region’s regulatory compliance and anti-money laundering policy
- Possess effective communication skill to work with the team, department, clients and relationship managers.
- Microsoft office applications –MS word, excel, power point, access, visio etc
- Knowledge of Swift Alliance and any main accounting system
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Emily Liu at 65106505.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1111016 )