Our client is one of the top Hedge Fund companies in the world. they are now seeking an operations specialist to join their expanding team.
Seeking an Operations specialist to join their Ops team to administer trade support and assistance.
about the company
A reputable leading Asian investment firm, our client is well known for its focus on team-driven results and its dynamic working environment. Constantly striving for excellence, they are looking for motivated individuals to join their growing workforce.
about the job
You will be responsible for:
• Supporting trade bookings for clients for a variety of financial products such as FX, Fixed income or equity derivatives;
• Ensuring transactions are booked in a timely manner and accurately reconciled;
• Managing and monitoring trade lifecycle events such as corporate actions and swap positions.
• Responding to and resolving trade related-queries in a timely manner;
• Daily reconciliation of trade and positions including daily reporting of P&L, positions and trade life cycle reports;
• Liaise closely with Portfolio Managers and Traders.
skills and experience required
• Possess a Diploma or Degree in Business or Finance ;
• Ability to work in a pressurized, high volume, deadline-driven environment while maintaining operational excellence;
• Attention to detail and the ability to process tasks accurately and in a timely manner;
• Control focused with a good understanding of risk, P&L and the impact of errors;
• Team player with ability to work independently;
• Good understanding of trade flow processes and product life cycles;
• Knowledge of financial markets, particularly in financial products in FX, Fixed income and Equities;
• Solid experience in investment banking operations, preferably in Trade Support
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Emily Liu at 65106505.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1111016 )