about the company
Having secured major hotel project wins recently, an award winning Interior Design and Architecture company is expanding. We are seeking two strong Interior Designers to drive the design conceptualization and development of two funky hotels in Taiwan. You will have the opportunity to learn from one of the very best in Singapore and work on projects that truly push the boundaries of design.
about the job
In tandem with the Studio Director, you will be brainstorming and developing concepts that will challenge the norm. Do not go with “safe” designs but think bold. You need to have a strong sense of space and angles, using these elements to create an impact and developing a strong focussed statement for the either one of projects. Once this is complete, you will design manage and work with the other consultants to protect your design intent, often developing solutions to site issues. As this project is based out in Taiwan, you will have the opportunity to travel and work across borders, broadening your experience.
skills and experience required
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Bold design portfolio which has a strong design focus
- Hotels or hospitality related projects in your portfolio of work
- At least 3 years of working experience, ideally with a major Architecture or Interior Design firm
- Good communication skills with ability to present your ideas to both internal and external project teams
- As the clients and external consultants are based in Taiwan and Beijing, your command of business Mandarin will be critical to your success as most of the meetings can be expected to be conducted using this lingua franca.
- Relevant qualifications in Architecture or Interior Design and related fields will be considered for this role.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Raymond Tan at +65-6510-3636. (EA: 94C3609/ R1114111)
Once we have received your application, Raymond Tan, the consultant in charge will schedule a time to have a conversation on your experiences and the job scope before presenting your profile to the client for review. Once the client is interested in your profile, the consultant in charge will manage the interview process and get you feedback at each stage of the process as well as assist you with interview preparation.
randstad | construction, property & engineering
The Construction, Property and Engineering team is composed of a dynamic team of consultants working across a wide range of specialized roles in the Singapore market. We are in touch with decision makers at several of the leading companies within our sector, and aim at helping you secure your dream job.