about the company
Our client is a leading investor with investment activities in the Real Estate sector across the Asia Pacific market.
about the job
- Providing support to senior team members in the development of financial models and scenario analysis for investment transactions.
- Conducting evaluations, due diligence activities as well as reviewing of legal documents
- Preparing of pitch books, investment memos, advisory reports and marketing materials as well as presenting analysis and findings to internal stakeholders
- Undertake a detailed financial and strategic research on the market
- Monitoring and asset management of existing portfolios
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly and annual reports for stakeholders
- Any other duties assigned
about the manager / team
Made up of a strong team from reputable backgrounds and track records in the market, they are currently looking for an Investment Associate to join its Singapore Office. Excellent career exposure can be expected for your career growth.
skills & experience required
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accountancy, Business Management, Economics or equivalent
- Has a minimum of 5 years of work experience in the corporate finance, corporate advisory / consulting, private equity, DCM and/or ECM field
- Strong technical skills in financial modelling and financial analysis
- Good communications skills, with strong business acumen
- Real Estate exposure is an advantage
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively please contact Adeline Lim on 6517 1629 for a confidential discussion.