- Leading, Global Insurance Business
- Newly Created, Regional Role With Minimal Travel
- Excellent Work Life Balance
about the company
This leading, global insurance business is seeking to strengthen their audit function to increase their value add to the business. This is a newly created, regional role, although travel requirements are minimal at less than 10%. You will enjoy a superb work life balance in an open and friendly environment.
about the job
You will be required to conduct audits across the region evaluating the IT controls including assessing IT processes and system & network security management. You will also be required to identify and assess potential risks; recommend best practices for robust IT security; prepare audit reports, findings and conclusions and assist in managing the IT Audit function regionally.
skills and experience required
- At least 6 to 8 years of experience in an IT Audit role, preferably within financial services
- A background in Security would be advantageous
- CISA qualification
- Travel would be required up to a maximum of 10%
To apply online please use the 'apply' function. Alternatively, for any specific queries, you may contact Ceri Burns at 6510 7405.
(EA: 94C3609/R1109195 )