about the company
Our client is a prestigious & reputable European private bank. As a premium company in the banking space, they have an exceptional track record over the years. They are looking for an experienced IT Specialist to join their team.
about the job
As an IT Specialist, you will provide technical support to end users .
You will be required to:
- Point of contact to manage and support daily IT requests/incidents on end user, IT and business applications systems.
- Ensuring IT Tickets are properly logged and followed up with timely escalation
- Assist in the administration of IT Infrastructure & Business Applications Systems
- Documentation of IT process, Inventory and Projects
- Support & perform periodical audit and security reviews in the domain of user/application accounts, IT Infrastructure & business systems
skills and experience required
To succeed in this position, you will need:
- Diploma in IT or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience in Helpdesk, Business Systems & IT Infrastructure support
- Knowledge and experience on the setup & administration of Microsoft, Virtualization & Backup solutions consist but not limited to Windows 7/10, Server 2008/2012, AD, DNS, DHCP, Exchange, VMWare preferred
- Knowledge and experience on setup & administration of IT Infrastructure consist but not limited to Network, Switches, Routers, Firewall, WLAN, WAN, VPN, Servers and Data Backup preferred
- MCSA, MCP, CCNA certificate holders are preferred
- Experience in IT support in private banking space is a huge bonus
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Melissa at melissa.low(at)randstad.com.sg
(EA: 94C3609/ R1658081)