Are you interested to work on award winning product in a global MNC. Learn the latest and cutting edge technology in medical domain, working in a team of multi-national techie engineers and to elevate your technical skills to the next level?
About the Job
The role of this position is to work on software development comprising of requirements generation, implementation of requirements in the appropriate language/tool and verification and unit testing.
Position will be part of a team that designs and builds full-featured, interactive web applications and interfaces. Specific position is required to contribute across the range from web design to server configuration and working closely with other teams.
Skills & Experiences Required
You will need min degree in Engineering/Computer Science with 5+ years of experience in the following:
- Frameworks such as Spring Framework and Hibernate
- Database and SQL on MySQL (preferred), Oracle or MSSQL
- Web User Interface Design, HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3, Bootstrap,
- Frontend developments tools such as AngularJS, NodeJS
- Security Principles, Web Services (REST/SOAP), API'S
- Windows / Unix / Linux Operating System
- Implementing, deploying & administrating Enterprise Application Servers i.e. JBoss, Tomcat or similar J2EE server and experience with at least one web server such as Apache or NGINX
- Familiar with common development tools such as Eclipse IDE, Version Control eg. SVN, etc
Knowledge and experience in the followings would be PLUS:
- Developing Reporting Applications using Jasper Report or Crystal Reports
- Experience in the healthcare, medical devices industries
- Shell scripting
- Knowledge of UML, OOAD, Design Modelling
This is a PERM role and pay up to 6k per month
Interested candidates please send your updated CV to steve.ling (@)randstad.com.sg
J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, MySQL, RESTful