about the company
An attractive junior secretary to CEO role in a leading FMCG corporation has just become available! This corporation is expanding globally and it is an exciting time to join the company during their expansion phase!
- Up to $4000 + AWS + Variable bonus
- Eastern part of Singapore
about the job
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will provide seamless support to the CEO and will be the point of contact in relation to diary scheduling, travel arrangements as well as business planning for the CEO. Your other daily responsibilities include the following.
- Scheduling meetings for various stakeholders
- Recording of meeting meetings during the management meeting
- Relaying of instructions to relevant HODs
- Coordinating of visits with external parties and also overseas counterparts.
- Screening through CEO's documents for signatories such as cheques and agreements
- Expense claims for the CEO
about the requirements
Minimally degree qualified, you will come with at least 2 years of secretarial support experience. You will possess excellent communication skills with the billet to meet tight timelines and juggle multiple and critical requests. You will have good organization and analytical skills and have the ability to work independently as well as in a team. Street smart and driven, you will be someone who is interested to take on more then the usual secretarial duties!
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Regina at 65103633. (EA: 94C3609 / R1216417)