Perform onboarding and periodic reviews of customers, as well as KYC analysis.
about the company
Established for over 90 years, the Client is a top tier Corporate Investment Bank offering full suite of global financial services and capabilities around the world. With more than 80 years of history and a wide range of business units, our Client is the employer of choice for more than 35,000 people around the world.
about the role
- Perform periodic review of existing customers and customer due diligence on new customers
- Prepare KYC-related analysis
- Work closely with other Business Units on documentation requirements
- Check through documents and liaise with Clients to obtain KYC and other compliance documentation
- Perform adverse news search on clients and review the findings
- Participate in projects with relation to regulatory changes, new processes, remediation exercises as well as audits
- Do reporting to management
skills and experience required
- At least 1 year of KYC experience, with experience in Corporate Investment Banking an added advantage
- Knowledge of AML requirements
- Excellent communications skills
- Detailed and analytical
If you would like to find out more about this role, please click apply below. Alternatively please contact Lynda Tan at 6510 7413.
EA: 94C3609 / R1223887