about the company
Our client provides analytical solutions, scientific equipment, testing machines, balances and medical equipment to a wide range of laboratories. This is a company whose expertise has made them the leader in the field.This well recognised brand offers a great workng envirnment in brand new office.
about the job
- Provide design inputs to can line packaging machine
- Provide technical process control support
- Act as technical lead for packaging equipment projects
- Provide technical support for existing processing equipment
- Develop and implement process control,design inputs to support new projects and update existing equipment.
- Responsible for the day-to-day GMP compliance of packing equipment and its accessories in the region.
- Support plant Quality initiatives and targets
skills & experience required
- Master / Degree in Electronics, Electrical, Instrumentation, Automation, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- Min 10 years of experience in packaging equipment designing & prototyping
- Experience in commissioning & troubleshooting of powder packaging equipment
- Design experience of Can line equipment will be a plus
- Experience in process & packaging improvement
- General knowledge of codes, relevant standards and materials related to industrial equipment
If you are interested in the position , kindly send your CVs in to yitwei.kwan(@)randstad.com.sg
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R1325913