about the company
This is a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. With business on both offshore and onshore this company has been strong and consistent in what theya re doing. With recent years of successful business acquisition. With head office in Jakarta, this is an exciting opportunity to join their Singapore team on the onshore receiving facility business in Jurong Island.
about the job
Your key purpose in this new role is to work closely with the ORF Site Manager: Including:
- Vetting through and interpret drawing, specifications, soil reports and etc.
- Managing all maintenance activities at ORF, HSE being top priority
- Plan, develop and manage maintenance activities, planned / unplanned, and update maintenance management system
- Evaluate / maintain existing assets and develop improvement programs, cost effectiveness and successful implementation
- Manage maintenance contractors, specialist vendors to carry out maintenance / enhancements
- Plan, coordinate and manage various maintenance activities during planned shut downs.
- Respond and support ORF site manager in emergency situations in resolving issues related to equipment/ control system breakdown or malfunction.
- Ensure all maintenance work is carried out according to company PTW system and adhere to HSE and maintenance procedures
- Carryout routine maintenance activities (hands on) on day to day basis.
- Maintain critical control and safety systems such as DCS, ESD, HIPPS, PLCs, Gas Chromatographs, Flow computers, UPS, Electrical systems (LV) with the support of vendors as required
- Compliance with company core values, HSE policies and procedures
skills and experience required
To succeed in this role you must have the following skills & experience;
- Degree in (Instrument/ Electrical / Mechanical) Engineering or equivalent
- Over 10 years of experience in Oil & Gas or Petrochemical plants maintenance and repair, with a preference for Gas and metering exposure
- Knowledge and experience in maintaining Emerson products (DeltaV DCS, Daniel GCs, Flow computers, Fisher control valves, Rosemount transmitters etc), ABB safety system, UPS and switchgear is most desirable
- Ability to lead and manage maintenance , hands on experience is essential
- Willing to work in Jurong Island (company transport provided, from Boon Lay MRT )
To apply online, please click on the ‘apply’ function, alternatively please contact Norita Che Mansor on +65 6510 1466 quoting reference: (90M00305113)
EA: 94C3609 / R1326276