About the company
A growing start up company is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team. Thy have expanding to the APAC region and has a good reputation in the market currently. The successful candidate will be leading a small team to take ownership of the local marketing needs.
About the role
- Develop innovative marketing strategies on various aspects such as social media, electronic direct mailing, search engine marketing, website conceptualisation and build online presence on various platforms to cultivate the brand, raise awareness, acquire fans and increase customer engagement
- Give creative directions on marketing collaterals
- Analyse competitors’ research and monitor customers’ feedback by keeping abreast of trends and competitor moves and work out strategies to improve the business
- Plan and manage marketing events and activations that can enhance the brand’s image and profitability
- Build and maintain a unique and consistent branding guideline for the individual concepts
- Prepare management level reporting on campaign insights, brand’s performance, needs and forecasts
skills and requirements
- Any degree in the relevant fields
- More than 4 years of marketing experiences
- Deep familiarity with social media, viral and word of mouth online marketing practices
If you are keen on this role, please proceed to apply.
EA: 94C3609/ R1441949