about the company
My client is a leading semiconductor equipment manufacturer with an outstanding international reputation in its field and a great emphasis on training & development. With more than 20 years history, this is a great brand to join at an exicting time in their development.
about the job
- Advising ideal 3D scanning metrology equipment for customers
- Perform remote and on-site data acquisition (3D laser scanning and probing inspection)
- Use 3D data acquisition, post treatment, reverse engineering and inspection software
- Work closely with stakeholders to organize training, integration, and project implementation activities using the 3D scanners
- Help draft and translate technical and training documents
skills & experience required
- Master / Degree / Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- Min 4 years of experience in metrology / 3D scanning
- Able to travel to overseas for work assignment ( about 50%)
If you are interested in the position , kindly send your CVs in to yitwei.kwan(@)randstad.com.sg
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R1325913