Regional Product manager, APAC
about the company
A rapidly growing innovative global healthcare company is striving for a professional to lead their business in the APAC region. It is an exciting role for a Product Manager who will assist the Marketing and Sales Management to develop and control the planning and execution for a variety of marketing activities across the region.
about the job
As a Product manager, your primary responsibility is to achieve revenue and profit targets by planning and executing different market strategy.
- Being a key individual in the business you will be accountable for product planning and management, business process management, KOL management and other compliance related activities
- You will be a crucial point of contact for implementing policies and tolls with key customers.
- You will be responsible to liaise and develop strong relationship with leaders, suppliers and other government bodies in the business.
- Assist business partners with local marketing development and maintaining regulations.
about the manager/team
As a core member within the organisation, you will be responsible for expanding the team. You will be directly reporting to the Vice President for the Asia region.
skills and experience required
- Flexibility to travel in the region.
- Strong background within sales and marketing for the pharmaceutical industry.
- To succeed in the role you should be someone who understands the industry trends and techniques and other regulatory requirements
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Dipti at 65107411.
(EA: 94C3609/ CEI: R1222334)