about the company
My client is one of the leaders within the healthcare technologies domain in Singapore. With major projects in the pipeline, they are now looking for a solid Program Manager to join their team and drive the innovation goals of the organization.
about the job
In this role you will be in charged of running a series of different Robotics / IoT / Automation healthcare projects across the organization.
You will work closely with the various project departments to review and define project objectives, costs, timelines and resources to ensure that the deliverables are met according to the deadlines.
As a key personnel in the company projects, you will also be the one to resolve conflicts with the projects if necessary.
skills & experience required
To ensure the success of the role, you should have the following:
- 6+ years of relevant experience as a Program Manager for Robotics/IoT implementation projects
- PMP Certification highly desirable
- Proven track record in being able to simultaneously run different programs/projects of varying size and complexities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to be able to interact with external stakeholders and management
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or areas such as Mathematics, Statistics
Don’t miss the chance to obtain an attractive remuneration package of up to S$120K/annum plus excellent company benefits and bonuses.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively please contact Kenneth on 6510 6530.
Program Management, Programme Management, Project Management, Robotics, IoT, Internet of Things