about the company
This leading insurance business is recognised as a highly reputable brand with an excellent working culture. As an innovative and expanding business, a role has arisen for a project manager/marketing professional to support a new implementation across the company. This is the chance to work with with well established brand that is well known for it’s range of insurance solutions.
about the job
Reporting to the Head of Strategic Alliance, you will play an important supporting role in the setup and ongoing support of omni channel implementation across the organisation.
- Coordinate and roll out the company's strategic direction to set up omni channel across its operations and departments
- Liaise with relevant vendors to support and implement omni channel
- Coordinate systems implementations with the appropriate area
- Improve the online presence of the company via digital marketing
- Provide analytics to better understand customers online buying behaviour
- Maintain the day to day processes and administration for omni channel
- Maintain the online system for omni channel
skills and experience required
- Approx five years experience in a similar role
- Degree holder in a relevant field (e.g. finance, marketing or similar)
- Practical knowledge in technology, operations and distribution
- Will suit a candidate with a marketing/distribution and project management background
If you have a relevant background in marketing/distribution and project management (or similar) then this might be the ideal opportunity.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Ceri Burns at 6510 7405.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1109195 )