QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER
about the company
An innovative company with a global presence is looking to hire a Quality assurance manager to handle the quality oversight across wide range of products. Globally the company strives for excellence in their work, commitment to do well and sense of responsibility and dedication.
about the job
As a Quality manager, your primary responsibility will be to strategize quality assurance programmes for product, equipment and operating procedures to deliver the highest standards of quality and food safety in line with corporate guidelines and local requirements.
- As a manager you will play a vital role in getting all quality approvals and dealing with 3rd party service providers and suppliers
- A key person for implementing all the quality management systems in compliance with all standards and regulations
- You will be a primary company contact with local Health Authorities in relation to inspections
- You will perform audits and be responsible to carry out documentation work for the same.
about the manager/team
You will be directly reporting to the Senior Quality manager.
skills and experience required
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of all quality standards for the food industry
- Successfully implemented quality management system
- To succeed in the role you should be someone who understands the regulatory requirements
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Dipti at 65107411.
(EA: 94C3609/ CEI: R1222334)