about the company
Our client is one of the largest chemical ingredient manufacturers with a global presence in over 47 countries and an annualised revenue of over 18 Billion and growing. Due to internal rotation of staff, they are currently seeking for a replacement candidate to join in their team.
about the job
Reporting to the Finance Director, the Regional Accountant will be working closely with business unit handling over 8 product lines on all financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting, costing analysis and reporting matters across South East Asia. The regional accountant will also put on a business partnering hat to assist the Business unit GM and various process owners in their internal control activities to ensure that alignment to IFRS standards.
about the manager/team
Successful applicants can expect a progessive career within a multinational environment under a stable organization.
skills and experience required
- Possess Degree in Accountancy/Business/ACCA equivalent
- Prior Big4 experience an advantage
- At least 8 years of working experience, ideally from the Chemicals / Additives / Ingredients / Fragrance / Flavours / Oil & Gas products industry
- Strong communicator with good business acumen
- Working knowledge of SAP preferred
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, Daniel Goh
(EA: 94C3609/ R1104468)
Finance Analyst, FP&A, Business Analyst, Regional Controller, Controller, Finance manager, Finance Business partner, Finance BP