about the company
A leading developer and delivery of life safety and critical communications solutions with over one million beds been installed with the systems globally. Building on over 90 years of innovations, the company is dedicated to continuity and sustainability while providing a working environment where everyone’s talents are fully optimized.
about the job
A fantastic opportunity for individuals who are skilled in developing strategic and intensive business plans for the Healthcare integration and communications business. This includes analysis of end user markets, market segmentation, competitor analysis and intelligence as well as effective execution of market analysis.
As the sales manager, you will be required to effectively:
- Ensure success in expected business growth and consolidated profitability
- Delivering annual sales and contribution target by partnering closely with distributors to develop sales strategy and annual sales plans
- Assessment of current distributors, recruitment of new distributors in the territories assigned to ensure that they meet the company's financial goals.
- Liaising with key accounts, major projects and key partners
- Being the source of contact/reference for product info, applications and sales queries from customers
In addition, you are required to contribute to market intelligent function proactively by monitoring competition in the industry
about the manager/team
Reporting to the global business lead based in United States of America, you will manage the business of the organization within the region to develop a highly effective channel partner network.
skills & experience required
To be successful in this role, you possess at least 5 years of working experience in the sales and marketing business of Digital Health Service or medical software. Possessing at least 3 years of experience with enterprise customer with professional clinical experience is highly advantageous.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please contact Khalis at 65107401
EA:94C3609 / Reg ID:R1551822