about the company
This international pharmaceutical organisation is currently definitely no stranger to players in the market and as a result we are seeking to attract an experienced Regional S&OP Director & Leader to be part of its stellar management structure.
This is a vital appointment and will see the successful candidate be responsible for strategic corporate commercial decisions ranging from facilitating regional sales and operational planning activities in a specific region of the supply chain network which will include global demand forecasting, inventory management, and manufacturing capacity planning in coordination with commercial entities and regional factories
about the job
As a leader in the business there will be a responsibility for establishing and growing a team and be accountable for creating appropriate supply strategies for the regional factories in line with commercial and marketing needs. Individual will also be responsible for the implementation of an S&OP process in line with Global S&OP standards.
Other key focuses would be to:
- Work along with Global S&OP, Operations and LEAN Enterprise in order to identity value stream and optimal global supply network configuration
- Define appropriate demand, supply and inventory management strategies in line with service level expectations, seasonal demand, tender management processes and forecast variability for the regional factories in coordination with operations, commercial, marketing and finance teams.
- Develop safety stocks per SKU for all manufacturing facilities and distribution centers and minimize open purchase orders on "high risk" products to mitigate expiry or obsolescence,
- Define appropriate forecast accuracy, production attainment and year over year inventory optimization goals.
- Manage regional inventory levels. Direct manufacturing sites and distribution centers from a commercial perspective to hold appropriate inventory levels based on statistical models for forecast and demand planning.
about the manager/team
You will report in to the Senior Director of Global Sales and Operations Planning will directly interact with your subordinates from various supply chain and commercial business units to leverage on S&OP global support functions i.e Demand Management, S&OP Analytics & Inventory
skills and experience required
- The successful candidate will have at least 10 years of experience supply chain management with a focus on sales, inventory and operational planning activities.
- The candidate should be familiar with medical device/pharmaceutical operations and ISO guidelines
- Someone that is able to collaborate, influence, partner and led a team
- Comfortable working in a matrix and team environment and proven ability to conduct behavioural appraisals
- Familiarity with Oliver Wight Integrated Business Planning process is highly desirable.
- Candidate must have a record of delivering measurable results in service, inventory and cost across multiple locations and through the utilization of a best practice S&OP process and tools.
- Has held progressive leadership positions with responsibility for factory operations, planning, logistics and sourcing in global enterprises
- Familiar with LEAN principles and six sigma practice.
- Familiar with ERP/MRP implementation.
- This person should also have strong financial skills, including cost modeling, cost analysis, and make vs. buy analysis. Experience in Toll manufacturing models highly desirable.
- Must have a deep understanding of and experience using SAP/Oracle, Supply Chain Intelligence Dashboards.
- APICS certification highly recommended
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact us at 65171622. Only shortlisited candidates will be notified
(EA: 94C3609/ R1551260 )
S&OP,planning,management,demand planning,inventory,supply chain,forecast