Regulatory Affairs Specialist
about the company
A leading Pharmaceutical company is looking for a Specialist within the Regulatory affairs & Pv function who will be handling Singapore & Brunei. The company offers you the chance of a lifetime to work with extraordinary talent and benefit from plentyful opportunities for professional and personal development.
about the job
As RA & PV Specialist, you will be responsible to compile dossiers for new product registrations, variation applications and renewals.
- You will be responsible for handling regulatory queries and to maintain the registration data.
- You will work closely with key stakeholders across-functions in Singapore and Brunei to drive success of Regulatory function.
- You are responsible for regulatory submissions and to provide regular regulatory updates
- You will be responsible to conduct internal audit as well as external audit, review product safety measure and processes.
about the manager/team
The new RA & PV Specialist plays a key role and you will be reporting to the Country Manager of Singapore, with a functional reporting line to the Head of Regulatory and Quality.
skills and experience required
- Have good knowledge in local regulations for regulatory affairs and compliance management
- To succeed in the role you should be someone who understands the industry trends and techniques and other regulatory requirements
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Dipti at 65107411.
(EA: 94C3609/ CEI: R1222334)