about the company
With more than 60,000 world wide, my client is the employer of choice within the Banking and Financial Services sector. They have a strong presence globally with more than 30 offices world wide.
about the job
- Responsible for the regulatory and statutory reporting required for the company
- Required to liaise with internal and external stakeholders with regards to Regulatory projects
- To provide effective oversight on Regulatory Reporting processes and ensure robust controls are in place in line with governance and controls framework
- Timely preparation of records and explanation of signficant differences in variances
- Recording of MAS procedures manual
skills and experience required
- Strong knowledge in regulatory reporting for Wholesale banks
- Prior experience in MAS regulatory reporting (MAS 610, MAS 649)
- Has minimally two years of supervisory experience
- Qualified chartered accountant with least 3 years of relevant experience
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Lucas Tan at 65101365.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1330519 )