about the company
A market leading financial services MNC is currently recruiting for Reward Analyst on a 6-12 Months contract to assist on a salary survey project and manager benefits for the region
about the job
- Liaise with salary survey providers that provide best data for benchmark jobs in relevant markets, help determine job matches in salary surveys.
- Make sure that survey purchase are made in time and in compliance with the procurement process.
- Provide support for the “Rewards” set up for assigned geographies
- Ensure all jobs are linked on reward and pay lines are up to date.
- Complete data submissions to survey providers accurately and in time.
- Assist to review competitive local pay strategies based on local market factors and key jobs and skills; recommend salary increase budget and guidelines by country.
- Support the international assignment process by working with global program manager, relevant HR, local managers and assignees on an as-needed basis.
Develop quantitative models to assess compensation practice, competitive position and benefit utilization.
- Management of various benefits vendors across APAC and assist in insurance renewals
- Manage any benefits related calculation/reimbursements as required across APAC and own benefits enrollment process and for new joiners or new dependents as well as leavers for certain countries.
- Assist in benefits benchmarking exercise or set up of new countries’ benefits plan
about the manager/team
You will report to reward Manager and work as part of a team of 4
skills and experience required
The successful candidate will degree educated with 5 years progressively responsible Compensation and Benefits experience. Exposure and understanding of various compensation survey providers. You will have excellent analytical skills and the ability to develop quantitative models and strong teamwork skills required to work in a fast moving matrix environment.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function