Being one of the fastest-growing insurance firms in Singapore, our client is currently looking to hire a Sales Compliance Executive to support its Risk and Compliance team.
about the company
Our client is an award-winning and well-respected insurance firm who is expanding massively in Singapore. It is committed to not only provide the best advisory solutions to all clients but also an ambitious and passionate work culture together with excellent career progression to its employees.
about the job
Being part of the highly-driven Risk and Compliance team, you will be responsible for:
- Managing frequent market conduct compliance reviews according to the necessary legislations, procedures and policies
- Producing and carrying out balance scorecard audits and reviews every quarter
- Visiting branch sites according to audit work plan
- Investigating market conduct related complaints while preparing audit and investigation reports
- Conducting client call backs and reviewing of returned client survey forms
skills and experience required
- Minimum Bachelor Degree qualification in Banking and Finance or equivalent
- At least 1-2 year of compliance or audit working experience within the insurance or financial industry
- Excellent knowledge of MAS Regulations, FAA and BSC-related experience
- Well-versed with BSC and sales advisory processes
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Sheryn Loh at 6510 3643.