about the company
Our client is a subsidiary of a world-renowned telecom service provider. The company spans its operations over 18 countries with more than 2000 employees under its brand. They pride themselves on their deep understanding of local market needs. Their strength comes from investing in design, data and technology to drive business transformation.
about the job
You will work as the senior software engineer to implement Adobe AEM or similar content management systems. The projects will range from fresh development to administration production support and migration. Key activities will include:
- Developing applications on AEM 6.x or later (6.2 highly advantageous)
- Multi-site management and writing custom components in Java for AEM, CQ5 or relevant
- Basic awareness or exposure to core Java CMS frameworks such as Apache Slight / Felix, OSGI and ExtJS
about the manager/team
The team consists for 6-10 developers with strong experience in CQ5 and core Java/J2EE background. You will be reporting to the Solution Architect who will overlook the development and design of the applications.
skills and experience required
To be shortlisted for an interview you will need to have:
- Minimum 2-3 years of expertise in Java J2EE with content management system proficiency
- Strong hands-on experience in Java Scripting, Jquery with an understanding of the REST Web-Services
- Past project experience with Apache Sling . Felix or OSGI is highly advantageous
- Experience in working with creative web design teams to implement web applications
This is a great opportunity for you to enhance your backend developments while working along side technical solution architects in a well-reputed company. To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Eshita Gupta at 65103660.
AEM, CQ5, Java, J2EE, CMS, Teamsite, AEM 6.x, Senior Developer, Software Developer