about the company
My client is one of the leaders within the healthcare technologies domain in Singapore. With major projects in the pipeline, they are now looking for a talent Data Analyst to join their team and drive the organization towards a analytics driven culture.
about the job
In this role you will work to make sense and derive insights from the massive amounts of data they have internally. These data and reports will then be used to support the various project initiatives across the organization, verifying if the projects are viable.
You will make use of tools such as R and SPSS in the designing and development of reports and analytical models, utilizing techniques in forecasting, optimization and simulation.
You will act as a champion for analytics across the business to educate and inform business counterparts on the advantages and benefits of letting data work for them.
skills & experience required
To ensure the success of the role, you should have the following:
- 5+ years of relevant experience as a Data Analyst / Data Scientist
- Proven expertise in tools such as R, SPSS, Spotfire is mandatory
- Other technical experience in areas such as Data Warehousing, ETL, Predictive Modelling and Statistical / Data Mining techniques such as regression models, time series models, evidence based modelling is very advantageous to the success of the role.
- Prior experience analysing data in the healthcare domain is very good to have
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to be able to interact with external stakeholders and management
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or areas such as Mathematics, Statistics
Don’t miss the chance to obtain an attractive remuneration package of up to S$150K/annum plus company equity and benefits depending on your experience and performance.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively please contact Kenneth on 6510 6530.
Data Analyst, Data Scientist, R, SPSS, Data Analysis