about the company
My client is the leading heavy machineries dealer in Singapore has an outstanding brand reputation in its field. As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Singapore and internationally, they are looking for a Senior Digital Communications Executive.
about the role
- Work on advertising and branding related matters and ensure adherence to brand guidelines
- Assist in organizing corporate/ departmental marketing and customer events
- Create marketing collateral (print & digital)
- Play a contributor and sub- editorial role for e-newsletters/ publications (internal/ customer-facing)
- Manage the social media accounts and updating of content on website
- Conduct annual customer survey, analyse data & present findings
Skills and requirements
- More than 3 years of digital marketing / marcom experience
- Experience managing and implementing digital advertising programs
- Ability to analyze analytical data and adjust strategy/tactics to maximize effectiveness
- Deep understanding of Google Analytics and associated metrics; Google AdWords Certified preferred
If you are keen on this role, please proceed to apply.
EA: 94C3609/ R1441949