About the Company
This Global MNC has an outstanding international reputation , involved in developing and testing important technologies for Radio and Navigation, User Interfaces, Displays, Entertainment and Controls system. With 20+ years of long standing history, this well-recognised brand offers a great working environment to drive your career forward.
About the Team/Manager
You will be working with a team of 50 and report to R&D Manager
About the Job
You will be responsible to develop embedded software for their products. Also, you will need to be involved in feasibility Study, Design, Implementation, Testing, Maintenance and Customer Support. Study customer's requirements, implement new specification, and develop new ideas for products improvement. Work closely with hardware, marketing team and counterpart offices to deliver project on time.
Skills & Experiences Required
- You will need degree in computer/electrical/electronic/telecommunication engineering.
- Min 3 years of relevant experience in embedded-C software development.
- You will need to understand schematic diagram and have experience working on Micro-controller
- Exposure of ARM, Cortex architecture would be a PLUS point for this role.
- Exposure to communication protocols like I2C, UART, SPI, CAN and etc would be a PLUS.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Steve at steve.ling(@)randstad.com.sg
(EA: 94C3609/ R1332781 )