about the company
Our client, seasoned player in the real estate industry with an astounding number of property acquisitions in 2015 & 2016, is currently seeking to expand their team in Singapore with an addition of a Senior Finance Analyst (Asset Performance)
about the job
Reporting to the Finance Manager and working directly along the CEO of the Singapore business, the Senior Finance Analyst is responsible for the finance analysis of the Singapore assets via financial modelling and scenario analysis functions. The contributions of the incumbent will directly impact the profitability of the business and will generate reports used for the investment team's decision making process.
about the manager/team
Successful applicants can expect to work within a growth stage company with abundant opportunities for additional job exposure under the guidance of a property veteran.
skills and experience required
- Possess Degree in Accountancy / Finance / ACCA equivalent
- At least 5 years working exposure, preferably with property industry exposure
- Prior Big4 exposure a plus
- Strong ability to multi-task and excellent linguistic skills.
- Working knowledge of advanced Excel skills (Modelling / Pivot Table)
To apply online please use the 'apply' function
(Daniel Goh / EA: 94C3609/ R1104276 )