This client is an US MNC working on cutting-edge IOT projects. They are looking for individual for coding development of front to back-end portions of existing or new applications and its connecting pieces link up to the overall picture
About the job
- Understand the business logic & heart of the value of each application provides, translating into how simple to use & visual interfaces in each layer makes lives easier for people around us
- Access each project scope & complexity to provide a realistic deliverable timeline & follow through, highlighting potential concerns early.
- Understand repeatable automated processes for building the application, testing it, improvising code & link up after internal validation documentation before deploying it at scale and if necessary collaborating with relevant departments to close off security concerns
- Step back to observe and propose suggestions to continuously improve the way we work from an Internet of Things (IoT) and end-users number of touches to complete process perspective.
Skills and experience required
You will need min degree in IT/Engineering or related field with min 3 years of experience in the following:
- Full stack enterprise application development
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office automation using C#.
- Experience in coding WPF Applications in C# and familiar with MVVM Framework (Prism Framework is a PLUS)
- Good Understanding of Microsoft SQL server and data migration
- Experience in Installing Configuring and maintaining MySQL database
- Experience in coding MySQL Backend solutions
- Knowledge in IOS/Android development is a PLUS
- Knowledge in ASP.net development is a good to have.
- Hands on knowledge in working with Azure Microsoft Cloud is good to have
This is a PERM role and pay up to 5k per month
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Steve at steve.ling(@)randstad.com.sg
(EA: 94C3609/ R1332781)