Salary Up to $8800 + attractive benefits (Flexi cash) + VB (3-4 months)
about the Company
Our client is a reputable listed real estate investment company with a stable and secure income stream of more than billions in funds at the moment. They have more than 40 properties across Singapore in various industrial zones.
about the job
You will get the opportunity to handle HR projects, understanding the business needs and partner with the business to grow together with the company. You will be responsible for the full spectrum of HR functions but not limiting to:
- Leading and ensuring all HR policies, processes and system in areas such as learning and development, compensation and benefits, staffing and talent management are well developed and participating in succession planning for the BUs
- Managing of recruitment from selection to on board, work pass application for new joiners across the floor
- Administering leave records and updating of HR database
- Full cycle of on-boarding and of boarding
- Partner the stakeholders within the business, walk the floor to identify gaps for improvements
Apart from the above, you will also be heading the corporate services team with 3 headcount reporting in to you – IT, secretarial & admin support.
- Central location, Raffles place
- With good opportunity to move into a Regional role
- Stable, good work life balance organization
about the manager/team
You will be reporting directly to the CEO and work closely with your department in corporate services to render assistance and guidance to the team.
skills and experience required
You will be Degree qualified with preferable qualifications in related field of studies and demonstrate at least 8 years of experience in similar capacity. HR Generalist experience within the financial industry with a lean headcount and able to commence work within a short notice is a definite advantage that would put you in a league above the rest. You will be someone who has excellent communication skills with the ability to related to different stakeholders of different demographic backgrounds. If thriving in a steady growing environment is what you are seeking for, you will find yourself in a role that is able to provide you with the right opportunity to grow together with the organization.
If the above describes you, write in now to apply or click apply here. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA: 94C3609 / R1110094
HR Manager, Human Resource Manager, HRBP, HR Generalist, Senior HR Manager