You will be playing a key role in Innovation and think tank team. Apply original thinking and be sufficiently hands-on to bring a novel concept from theory to prototype and the final production stage. Implement cutting edge applications combining holistic perspective of design & ease of usability while ensuring product quality.
In a nutshell, innovation is the key for this role. Sounds like you?
About the Company
This global MNC has an outstanding international reputation in R&D domain with great emphasis on training and development. With 40+ years of long standing history, this well-recognised brand offers a great working environment to drive your career forward.
About the Job
You will be the key person in Innovation and Think tank team. You will be required to perform the following tasks:
- Web Development to write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
• Integrate data from various backend services and databases
• Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
• Create and maintain software documentation
• Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and applies them into operations and activities
• Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
About the Team/Manager
You will be working in a team of innovative engineers and report to the Head of Department
You will need min degree in computer science or related field with experiences below:
- Ability to manage a cloud hosting environment (AWS), including database administration as well as scaling applications to handle load changes
- Proficient knowledge of the programming language / framework for Java, J2EE, or Python
- Web services knowledge ( REST, SOAP, and web application)
- Experience with testing, integration, deployment, configuration and monitoring.
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
This is a PERM role and pay up to 8k per month depending on your seniority and last drawn
Interested candidates please send your updated CV to steve.ling(@)randstad.com.sg
J2EE, SQL, RESTful, SOAP , Cloud, AWS