about the company
At Randstad we believe in developing our people, delivering on our promises and rewarding success. We offer a stimulating environment, focused on skill development, innovation and self- responsibility. Our people have access to the best range of career planning, benefits and L &D programs in the industry.
Working at Randstad is a great way to play a pivotal role in life and society, all while developing yourself and your career. Come and work for the worlds 2nd largest HR services company, widely recognised as a global fortune 500 company.
As part of our growing Lifescience division we are looking for an experienced recruiter to take on a Senior Recruitment Consultant position to be part of a successful pharmaceuticals desk.
about the job
Performing a 360 role with some of our great clients you will also be responsible for the day to day motivation and delivery of assignments.
- Responsible for sourcing high level talent, to introduce to clients within the pharmaceuticals, medical device, diagnostics and R&D companies
- Build and maintain your own portfolio of clients.
- Utilise networking, social media, cold calling to build your candidate & client database.
- Analyse client requirements & offer solutions.
- Intense & dynamic performance based sales environment.
about the manager/team
Aside from a highly competitive salary and commission structure, you will have access to a mobile allowance, hospital and outpatient benefits, performance bonus, extensive learning & development program and a structured individual development plan to fast-track your career. You will also have the pleasure of working in a very friendly, close-knit team.
skills and experience required
- 3+ years recruitment experience.
- High levels of drive.
- Prior Knowledge of recruiting in Pharmaceuticals, Medical Device, diagnostics or R&D markets.
- Relevant Degree.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Johari Mas'od at <+65 6510 3651>.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1109554 )