Our client is a reputable European bank with a solid track record in their clearing business seeking a senior compliance officer to ensure adherence to regulatory requirements.
about the company
Do you crave a nurturing and pleasant working environment?
Are you seeking an organisation that will provide you autonomy in decision making?
Do you want to be a valued employee, recognised for your efforts and contributions?
If the answer is yes to all the above, keep on reading!
Our client is a reputable European bank with a solid track record in their clearing business. In fact, they have proven to be the most profitable business line! They are looking for a senior compliance officer to ensure adherence to regulatory requirements and provide independent escalation of issues to senior management.
about the job
Your role is to act on behalf of senior management and ensure the bank is compliant with all industry laws and standards, thus safeguarding the business and their clients.
- Act as the main point of contact for the Clearing business with external regulators and exchanges
- Pro-actively advise and service the Clearing business on all compliance matters to ensure policies and standards are adhered to
- Draft and implement compliance policies and procedures for the bank
- Identify compliance risks and ensure risks are monitored and mitigated
- Prepare and present reports to senior management, outlining weaknesses and providing follow-up solutions
- Organise training sessions to educate all staff on compliance updates or as and when needed
skills and experience required
- Degree in Accountancy, Banking, Business or Law, or relevant professional qualification in financial services or audit
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in Compliance roles from a derivatives/ securities trading industry
- Solid knowledge of relevant exchange and regulator rules, including Banking Act, Securities and Futures Act as well as rulebooks of SGX Securities and Futures market
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
Amongst other things, our client offers great work culture with a diverse employee force, work-life balance and a rewarding career. If you are an ambitious individual eager to gain greater exposure within compliance, this role is the next career move for you.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact <Daniella Koh> at <65106574>.
(EA: 94C3609/ <R1655148> )