Are you interested to work on award winning product in a global MNC. Learn the latest and cutting edge technology in healthcare industry, working in a team of multi-national techie engineers and to elevate your technical skills to the next level?
About the Company
This global MNC has an outstanding international reputation in healthcare domain with great emphasis on training and development. With 40+ years of long standing history, this well-recognised brand offers a great working environment to drive your career forward.
About the Team/Manager
You will be working with a team of 50 techie software engineers, electrical engineers, mechanical engineers, manufacturing , supply chain and marketing personnel and report to R&D Manager
About the Job
You will work with a cross disciplinary team to design web based healthcare portal (IoT) and mobile app development / maintenance. You will need to effectively deliver the necessary work package with accountable quality within the schedule, lead and participate in Agile model of development with team, working together with product development teams to ensure that the necessary data transmission framework
Skills & Experiences Required
You will need min 5 years of experience and min bachelor Degree in Computers Science / Information Science or any other relevant discipline and experience in the following:
- At least one complete lifecycles of design, development, deployment, maintenance of web portal
- Expert level knowledge in at least one web development stack and demonstrate the same
- Experience/working knowledge in development of Apps on iOS/Android platform.
- Regulatory experience in FDA/510k will be a PLUS point
- Experience in design of Internet of Things (IoT) frameworks with product in mind will be a PLUS
- Web Development:Java springs, Angular JS, MySQL, Node JS, REST APIs
- App Development:iOS and Android native/hybrid app development
This is a PERM role and pay up to 7.5k per month depending on your last drawn and seniority.
Interested candidates please send your updated CV to steve.ling(@)randstad.com.sg
AngularJS, NodeJS, RESTful, iOS, Android