about the company
This rapidly expanding international power supply system provider is looking for talented Service Engineer to take on a newly created role in Singapore team.
about the job
- As the Service lead for Singapore and the Asia Pacific region with a strong technical and engineering background.
- To lead the Service Engineer team and coordination of activities with contractors, upkeep the inventory of the spare parts, including the ordering and keep track on the delivery.
- Report of preventive and corrective maintenance as well and supporting the service department of the appointed distributors with regard to warranty and non-warranty claims and repairs.
- Work closely with the Head Office in Europe and the factory.
- In the corrective maintenance event, the Service Manager involved to analyse the issue, coordinate and resolve the service issue and follow-up closely with end-user for the root cause analysis and improvement plan.
- Established good working relationship with end-user, distributors and suppliers.
- Monitoring the sales of spare parts, contract and commercial term negotiation.
- Work closely and report to the Operation Manager.
skills and experience required
To succeed in this role you must have the following skills & experience;
- Diploma / Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of similar experience of UPS System, Generator-sets, Diesel Engines, Power generation, Power Distribution systems.
- Good experience with Project Management and has lead a small team of engineers.
- Good knowledge with warranty and non-warranty claims.
- Enjoy working with data centre clients and operator.
- Willing to travel within APAC
To apply online, please click on the ‘apply’ function, alternatively please contact Norita Che Mansor on +65 6510 1466 quoting reference: (90M0237443)
EA: 94C3609 / R1326276