about the company
This rapidly expanding international power supply system provider is looking for talented Service Engineer to take on a newly created role in Singapore team.
Big in Europe and aggressively expanding their market share in APAC. With Singapore office has established over 8 years now and looking for setting-up new office in few other countries such as Hong Kong, Philippine, Thailand. This is an exciting moment to joint the dynamic growing business with fast track career progression.
about the job
- The after-sales service engineer manage a fleet of advance electrical equipment installed worldwide and is the single point of contact for customers, subsidiaries and distributors for a given geographical area.
- Established a partnership for all aspect of the regular monitoring of working machinery, and is the responsible for after-sales service operation.
- To be transfer to Project management role up-on new project secure in potentially next quarter.
- Making contact with users in the region for which responsible and providing overall technical assistance.
- Making precise technical diagnoses in order to plan interventions effectively
- Preparing quotations for proposed interventions and compiling reports on incidents encountered
- Proposing preventive maintenance work to customers or improvement to their system
- Ensuring customer satisfaction in a fast, flexible and user-friendly fashion while keeping intervention cost under control
- Managing and monitoring database in order to monitor installations
skills and experience required
To succeed in this role you must have the following skills & experience;
- Diploma / Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 4 years of similar experience of UPS or Generator-sets servicing which include knowledge of service and project management or application or electrical product related.
- Good with technical report writing and project management.
- Willing to travel within APAC (not very extensive, 10% -20%)
about the offer:
- Competitive remuneration salary with AWS and average 2-3 months variable bonus
- 5 days work
- Transport allowance
- Exclusive customise training with lots of support for HQ office
- Regional business and client exposure
To apply online, please click on the ‘apply’ function, alternatively please contact Norita Che Mansor on +65 6510 1466 quoting reference: (90M0308610)
EA: 94C3609 / R1326276