about the company
Our client has an outstanding international reputation in the field of marine safety and rescue equipment. As a result of ongoing and continued successes regionally, they are looking for a Service Technician to lead the business in its next phase of growth.
about the job
As the Service Technician (Marine Safety Equipment), you will be responsible to:
- Perform servicing of Marine safety equipment such as Fire Extinguishers, Breathing Apparatus, fixed CO2, Novec and FM 200 systems
- Conduct Calibration and Recertification of fixed fire and Gas detection systems
- Ensure timely maintenance and troubleshooting of Marine safety systems and electrical equipment such as fire pumps, sprinkler pumps and ship / rig shutdown systems
skills and experience required
To be successful in this position, you must have the ability to demonstrate or possess:
- NITEC / Diploma in Engineering or equivalent
- Min 1 year experience in servicing of Marine safety equipment and systems
how to apply
To apply online, please click on the ‘apply’ function below. Alternatively, please contact celine at celine.woon(@)randstad.com.sg
Please indicate your availability, expected salary, and reason for leaving your current job in your CV.
EA: 94C3609 / R1658080