You will be playing a key role in Innovation and think tank team working on SMART Nation Projects. Apply original thinking and be sufficiently hands-on to bring a novel concept from theory to prototype and the final production stage. Implement cutting edge applications combining holistic perspective of design & ease of usability while ensuring product quality. In a nutshell, innovation is the key for this role. Sounds like you?
About the company
This global MNC has an outstanding international reputation in R&D domain with great emphasis on training and development. With 40+ years of long standing history, this well-recognised brand offers a great working environment to drive your career forward.
About the Job
- Develop data access layer, apis and other back end code for Azure based web application.
- Learn new technologies and implement solutions.
- Understand and modify existing software.
- Generate concepts and designs for new software or new components for existing software.
Skills & Experiences Required
- You will need min degree in Software Development, Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline with 3 years of proven experience in developing professional software.
- Strong object oriented analysis and design skills.
- Experience with Microsoft technologies – Visual Studio, TFS, .NET, SQL Server, Windows.
- Good understanding of software architecture and software design documentation practices.
This is a PERM role and pay up to 6k per month depending on your last drawn
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Steve at steve.ling(@)randstad.com.sg
(EA: 94C3609/ R1332781 )
C#, ASP.NET , SQL , AngularJS, MVC