about the company
Our client is a globally reputable brand in the banking and financial services industry with particularly strong presence and success in the Asia Pacific region. Due to expansion plans established for the near future, they are now looking to bring on board a Software Test Manager to look after some of their key projects and initiatives in the pipeline.
about the job
Reporting to the Head of IT, you will assess the organisation’s existing testing strategy, its staffing, use of testing tools and automation. Based on this understanding and guided by global quality assurance best practices, you will establish a regional Quality Assurance framework. Under your leadership the Quality Assurance framework will be rolled out across the region, with a particular focus on large scale regional or global projects.
skills & experience required
To ensure the success of the role, you should have the following:
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience with at least 5 years as a test lead or a manager in the banking and financial services domain.
- Good understanding of establishing QA practices and implementing QA tools, defining test processes.
- Proven vendor management experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to be able to communicate and manage stakeholders across the business.
- Degree in IT / Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Mathematics / Electrical Engineering or relevant fields.
Don’t miss the chance to obtain an attractive remuneration package of up to S$150K base not inclusive of variable bonus depending on your seniority and experience.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or call Navneet at +65 6510 7407.
EA: 94C3609 /R1547721
Software Testing, Software Test Manager, Software Testing Manager, Test Manager, Application testing manager, Banking, Singapore