Our client is looking for a static data analyst to join their growing team!
about the company
Our client is a leading bank in the private wealth space, with excellent service offerings and is one of the biggest players in its field. They believe in grooming talents and developing ideas to create a good place to work.
about the job
You will be a key player in the client static data team, to ensure high quality standards in the creation and maintenance in the bank’s system. Other key responsibilities include:
- Input and maintenance of client records
- Accurate processing of any changes made for accounts, with data deficiencies tracked or escalated according to procedures
- Work with various stakeholders such as legal or compliance, ensuring activities are compliant with regulatory laws and internal policies
skills and experience required
- Bachelor's degree or diploma holder
- At least 1 year of experience in static data / client onboarding in banking
- Prior static data private banking experience is an added advantage
- Strong communications skills, team player
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Chanel Wee at 6510 1365.
EA: 94C3609/ R1223887