about the company
Unique opportunities like this one don’t come often. Our client is currently looking for a Strategic Business Development Manager focused on data-driven software applications that maps out stakeholders influencing key topics globally to help companies make calculated business decisions.
Here’s to potential to being a part of a strong growing company, a highly unique team spearheaded by powerful leadership and a truly fascinating, influential work at the heart of it that has acquired Fortune 500 clients.
about the job
You’d be responsible for sales and business development at a highly strategic level. This role reports directly to the CEO. If you enjoy connecting with a highly intelligent and switched-on person that is at the same time very relatable and down to earth, you'd definitely enjoy meeting and working with him. The team comprises of interesting characters from around the globe with each highly specialized within their field.
- New business acquisition through multiple mediums and tools
- Identify and execute market development initiatives
- Stay updated on key market/industry trends/topics and become an issue expert
- Work closely with global channel partners to build leverage
- Work closely with pre-sales and manage entire sales cycle
skills and experience required
- Strong proven track record in B2B sales/business development
- Background in top tier consulting firms or the big 4
- Experience in high-level consultative sales
- Experience in business development covering SEA region
- Genuine intellectual curiosity with a passion to always perform at maximum effort if you decided to engage in something
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Andrik Sim at andrik.sim[at]randstad.com.sg for a confidential discussion. Looking forward to connecting with you.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1658680)
business development, account management, stakeholder mapping, data analytics, topic tracking, issue tracking, data driven application, software solutions