about the company
Our client is a top-notch wordwide leader in the medical devices industry looking for a Regional System administrator to join their team.
about the job
As a System Administrator, you will support the system and network administration for all IT systems, ensuring the infrastructure performs effectively. You will interact closely with the end-users, technical support personnel in the corporation and HQ.
You will gain regional exposure providing helpdesk support for users in Asia region.
You will be required to:
- 1st Level IT Support, and all aspects of desktop PCs, notebooks, printers and others peripherals which includes implementation, patching, installation and configuration.
- Administering Operating Systems and Communication Systems.
- Track, and monitor issues in a service desk ticketing system
- Maintain systems documentation, maintenance records, performs upgrades and/or replaces hardware and software regarding infrastructure upgrades.
skills and experience required
To succeed in this position, you will need:
- Diploma in IT or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in supporting/administering system/network Infrastructure
- Background in service desk is a bonus
- 2 years hand-on experience in administrating Windows Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, MS Exchange
- 2 years hand-on experience in maintaining and troubleshooting Cisco network equipment’s and Cisco wireless devices.
- Knowledge of Virtualization Technology, VMware, Citrix, Lync and SharePoint.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Melissa at melissa.low(at)randstad.com.sg
(EA: 94C3609/ R1109259)
system admin, server, desktop, vmware, support