Talent Acquisition Manager
Up to $7000 + Attractive package (Flexi benefits, transport provided) + On target bonus
about the Company
Our Client is a well established prestigious brand with strong presence globally and a big player within the FMCG consumer market. Given their reputable branding in the market, they need no further introduction. As a result of on-going and continued successes in their business, this global leader is inviting passionate individual to join their dynamic team.
about the job
As a TA Manager, you will undertake the responsibilities of end to end recruitment process with employer branding as part of the job responsibility. In additionally, you will partake in business partnering your stakeholders to align and build up recruitment process and strategies. Your role will also include but not limited to:
- Good knowledge of candidates’ sourcing techniques (search engines, social networks, job boards, user groups, competitive intelligence, databases and direct recruiting techniques) to deliver best-in-class talent solutions to the business
- Execute highly effective phone interviews, video conferences and in person interviews to qualify candidates and ensure a strong and thorough interview process.
- Implement and build recruitment process efficiency and formalizing the structure of interview performance and capability management to ensure quality key hiring.
- Support the hiring team through initial talent screening and assessment, qualified candidates recommendation and pipelining, and candidate relationship management;
- Identify any recruitment gaps and provide suggestions to set the business into the right directions to achieve business goals.
- Managing employer brand to attract high-quality candidates with the designing of their in house job portals and linked in page.
about the manager/team
Reporting to the HR Director in the corporate office, you will work in a team of 2 with 1 junior recruiter reporting in to you.
skills and experience required
You will be degree qualified with preferable qualifications in related field of studies and demonstrate at least 5 years of experience in similar capacity with potential leadership capabilities. Experience in similar industry is a definite advantage that would put you in a league above the rest. You will be someone who is able to multi-task and able to work well under pressure with excellent initiatives coupled with good resilience. You will find yourself in a role that is able to provide you with the right opportunity to grow together with the organization and job stability definitely comes in a package alongside.
If the above describes you, click ‘apply here’. For more information, you may also contact Sophia Wong at 6510 3668.
EA: 94C3609 / R1110094
TA Manager, Talent Acquisition Manager, TA Lead, Recruitment Manager