about the company
Our client is a large US listed multinational, market leader in the Software and Services industry with their Regional Tax function located in Singapore. Due to their continuous growth and aggressive expansion strategy across the region they are currently looking for a Tax Director based in Singapore.
about the job
As the Regional Tax Director you will be primarily responsible for the Asia Pacific business and will liaise closely with your counterparts in Europe and US regions. You will report directly to the Group Head of Tax and dotted line to the APAC CFO. This role leads a team of 6 staff located in Singapore who will be looking after the Tax Compliance activities while you will be primarily responsible for the regional tax strategy, advisory, transfer pricing initiatives and tax audits.
Due to the aggressive expansion strategy across the region you will be supporting their numerous M&A activities, joint ventures partnerships...
skills and experience required
- Degree in Accounting
- 15-20 years of relevant corporate taxation experience, ideally with a track record in a Big 4 firm
- Strong technical knowledge of cross border tax legislation of Singapore and the Asia region
- Knowledge of Transfer Pricing is preferred
- Experience in liaising with the tax authorities across the region in managing complex tax audits.
- Good leadership skills and ability to work in a fast paced environment
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact David Blasco.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1108371 )