Our client is looking for a responsible team leader for its Business Support team of 5!
about the company
Our client is a highly-regarded insurance company who is renowned for not only its extensive financial products and solutions but also for being one the biggest insurance players around. Working here you will benefit from a dynamic and performance-driven environment where results matter and people are rewarded for their performance and success.
about the job
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Heading and directing a team of 5 while ensuring systematic and structured business support processes and operations
- Developing streamlined solutions for processes and procedures
- Sustaining and achieving excellent performance standards in order to manage quality service and performance
- Assisting team in all general administrative duties
skills and experience required
- To be shortlisted for this role, you must have:
- 2-3 years of operations experience within the insurance or financial industry
- Experience in leadership positions
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills to liaise with all stakeholders
- General Insurance (GI) certifications like BCP, PGI and ComGI.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Sheryn Loh at 6510 3643.